The Spray Foam Advantage
Compared to a fiberglass insulated home, a home insulated with spray foam will perform better by:
- Helping your home maintain consistent temperature distribution
- Improving sound quality and reducing outside noise pollution
- Lowering utility bills
- Reducing moisture
- Holding up better against severe weather conditions
- Helping you maintain an eco-friendly home
- Increasing your potential for a higher resale value
Synergy Foam is a fully licensed and insured spray foam installer and will provide you with the most professionally installed spray foam on the market. We specialize in both open and closed cell forms of spray foam. Whether you have an existing home or planning to build, give us a call.
We offer free consultations and estimates on any size structure.
Synergy Foam installs an environmentally friendly advanced alternative to the conventional types of insulation. Spray foam will not move, settle, shrink, or dissolve.
GO GREEN, SAVE GREEN
Synergy Foam’s spray insulation seals your home by expanding into crevices and blocking any air infiltration. This allows your home’s heating and air conditioning equipment to run more efficiently, ultimately prolonging the life of your HVAC unit as well as adding significant savings to your energy bills each month.
Lower energy bills = less impact on the environment and more money in your pocket.
Synergy Foam Products
When considering a spray foam supplier, the owners of Synergy Foam agreed that their choice would be made with the consumer in mind. After several conversations with Demilec’s Territory Manager, Derek Dwyer and Technical Representative, Donovan Smith, it became evident that Demilec was the company that would continue to be a front-runner in the spray foam industry. Here are a few reasons why we chose Demilec: Synergy Foam is a Demilec authorized and certified spray foam installer. In addition to Synergy Foam’s quality assurance program, we proudly participate in Demilec’s InSeal-Right Quality Assurance Program. This program ensures the highest standards are met when it comes to the installation and representation of Demilec’s lines of spray foam insulation products. Synergy Foam proudly installs the following Demilec products:
– It is manufactured in the United States, in Arlington Texas. Many of the main spray foam suppliers manufacture their products outside of the United States.
Demilec has one of the lowest smoke development indexes. Selection 500 open cell has a smoke index of around 250, whereas most spray foam suppliers smoke index is 450. This means that in the event of a fire, the spray foam insulation in your home would release half as much smoke as the other brands that are installed in the market.
– Demilec’s spray foam insulation is a solution compared to other manufacturers spray foam that is an emulsion. This simply means the foam has a better shelf life, better adhesion, and less chance for errors during the install.
– Demilec has local representatives in your market, available to answer any questions that you may have about their products, and about any of the certified installers that are in your area.
– HeatLok Soy 200 is GREENGUARD Certified for Children and Schools. This shows a commitment to indoor air quality.
THE ENVIROMENTALLT, FRIENDLY AND ENERGY EFFICIENT SOLUTION
Frequently Asked Questions
Does closed cell provide any structural value?
Yes. A roof system with closed cell spray foam insulation does exhibit superior racking strength.
Does open cell trap moisture?
No. Open cell is considered ”breathing” foam. Any moisture in the concrete or wood can escape through the insulation as the building dries out, thus eliminating any risk of mold or mildew.
Will spray foam change physically over time?
No. Once the spray foam reaction is complete, you are left with an inert cellular plastic. Spray foam insulation will not shrink, settle, or sag.
Will open cell foam absorb water in the event of a leak?
Yes, open cell will absorb water, but the water will migrate out onto the ceiling. Once the leak is repaired, the open cell foam will dry itself out with no need of replacement.
our recommendations, our blog
· Step 1: Synergy Foam includes an Energy Evaluation performed by HomePro Inspections. HomePro Inspections will come to your home and perform an independent…
A question commonly asked by Architects, Contractors, and Homeowners: "Do we have to remove the existing insulation if we are…
Good morning everyone! Summer is here in Florida and it is going to be a hot one! If you are…
We are sometimes asked: “Why should we choose Synergy Foam over the other quote that we have? Your price is…