Open and Closed Cells Insulation
The difference between Open Cells and Closed cells insulation will help you understand when you can use each one:
– Open Cells has less density per cubic foot
– Homeowners normally use open cells insulation for sound proof.
– Less expensive than Closed cells
– it has a high density per cubic foot
– As a result, this type of insulation will reinforce your home structure
– Moisture can’t penetrate this type of insulation and thats why will help prevent the mold grow